Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weekend Blessings

Wonderful weekend although im still on my negative phase of my life, total broke and going crazy. I've noticed recently that when ever I reach this broke phase I feel lonely! I wonder.
Anyhow just wanted to share with you guys my great weekend(my weekend starts from Tuesday to sat.)
first of all I have a scary car accident on the 4th ring and thank god my baby didn't get any scars but damn it my soul broke from that time till the end.

What do you think of those Orchids? Beautiful no? This is actually my first flower planting project and im working on planting orchids in Kuwait starting from the green room in our place. Wish me luck.

Then Craziness came onto my head and I decided to change my mood of being Broke and change my hair color at home. I felt like having a light brown head and guess what I got? ORANGE yes my hair was orange and at home they gave me this nick name (yal m3edeya) ofcourse at that time i was extremely sensitive so i went and made it deep black at the same day but unfortunately my orange forehead didn't got the color. So now I have deepblack hair and orange gethla :LOL:

i covered my face that way just 7efathan 3ala masha3erekom.. in reality things look darker and lighter :)

And on that day after having a orange head i was so sick of my self and decided to walk.and this time i choosed mishref walking lane...oh people this place is full of crazy things, every time i go walk there something weird have to happen.
This time an old guy who was walking freezed in his place and peed infront of every one at that time. Weird thing il 9ara7a scary as much as it was funny.

last thing Ziggy marely is alive and people saw him ... a 14 year old kid in jabriya block 10 took it and refuse to give it back not even with 600KD's. and refused to show the bird too.
Yours truly
Juddy il broke/

14 Comments:

Blogger Nooni said...

fract: with my orange skin !!! i love like a big orange from il kurd :)

10/16/2005 7:16 PM  
Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

OMG! I was actually thinking of changing my hair color but after reading your story..I'm kinda worried now!..As for the money issue...i totally feel for you...it's so depressing when your bank account isn't as hi as you'd like it..hopefully it's an azma we et3adee!...and your hair doesn't look too bad in the picture...you could start a fashion! You never know!

10/16/2005 7:41 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

miss cosmo pitty poop :) thank you dear...well the color looked good but on my skin looked hell bad.
Thank you again on the money issue..yeah who knows what will happen. modeel 2005 gethla bortaqaleya akher 9ar3a lol

10/16/2005 9:27 PM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Kha6ach ilso dear.
I love orchids too. Love flowers.
Your hair looks good, and its really hard to get orange out of your hair, so you'll just have to grow it out. Bs I like your hair, 3 different shades.
Lol check Lilie's story about the mamsha.
I go to mishref every couple of days, I was so happy thinking zain ma7ad y3aliq o yit7arash, until the other day when I went and ended up talking on the phone instead of listening to my music. Turns out the music was way too loud before that I didn't hear what they were saying! :)

10/16/2005 9:45 PM  
Blogger 3baid said...

Weird things happen in walking lanes :/

Don't worry about the hair. Walk around in it for a while and before you know it, people will think it's some sort of new style and copy you. (Fa'6een!) hehe :P

10/16/2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger Nunu-San said...

HeY!! I just saw Ziggy!! Nezar Qabbany has it.. Tawa tawa al7en al7en!!

10/16/2005 11:46 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

Ziggy :: Talk to the devil's parents... Don't offer more than 200 K.D.; They don't deserve more. You can still go to the police station... that's if you feel that Ziggy ain't treated right.

You :: To be honest, I hate those who go blonde, or do blondish hair... while, I have a craze for black hair! So I'm in favor of the new you ^_^

* I just gave away a big secret! So keep it hush hush 8P

10/17/2005 3:16 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Salamat O Kha6ach ilso! Accidents can be a huge drag!

As for the orchids, good luck! They look good! :o)

Your hair looks fine to me! As for when it was orange I think I can relate! I let someone dye my hair once and it went from dark brown to rusty orange, to purple, then moldy green! :oP

Finally when it comes to the mamsh, I would say just invest in a treadmill but since you're broke that's kinda hard to do!

Good luck!

10/17/2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

nunu: hehe nunu oh i didnt see it yesterday :( 6a3 il 7ath

mbh: police you cracked me up with this dude we are in kuwait they would make me guilty for disturbing people with my bird., and thats a very releafing sevret of yours :) i like my hair now ;)

ich etc: those are hip baby ;)

stallion: thanks dear kha6ak al lash..oh thats wxactly why i didnt make my hair any other color that black because when you mix blond or red with brown in hair colors you will get green just like water colors ;)tip for next time.
and about the tredmill i have one but its oldy goldy useless :)

taquila: believe me when i say the picture is WAAAAY better than what was in reality like gomat rasey kanat SHAAAGRAAA and all the hair was OOORANGE ya3ny kint (ana il em3edeya ana ) min galb.
alshar ma eyeech. , yeah this kid needs spanking but i dont know where he lives else than block ten ...2awlik we go knock on each door there?? ana asaweeha 3ady

10/17/2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger Blossom said...

hmmm wallah I don't know what to say ...kha6ach elsew ...don't worry it will get better inshallah . As for your Ziggy am glad for the good news but that kid...!!! are you gonna let it go , talk to his parents ...or do it the hard way go to police station !!!

10/17/2005 12:00 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

Oh, I forgot to mention.. You should try mamsha Al '6a7ya (Abdullah Al-Salem).
Most of those who go are from the elderly, sane ones, and if teenagers existed, they don't "attack in groups" !!

I used to go jogging around the whole area (I think it's 4 km) during the vacation. No time now :/

10/17/2005 5:08 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

blossom : what police station :) we are in kuwait sugar when i asked for help they laughed at me :!

MBH: i did once or twice maybe ..its quite

10/17/2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger Blossom said...

Why don't they take it seriously !
I know we're in Kuwait DUH

10/19/2005 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. her lost shoes is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

10/29/2005 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home