Saturday, September 03, 2005

Taggo Aggo Armeyago

Ive Been Tagged buy Mr.Sowhat :D thank you dude.

Last book you read :
100 Years of solitude.

Last phone number you called :
hmmm is sms included.

Last show you watched on TV :
The insider.

Last thing you drink :
Water

Last thing you ate :
Shamshoon tuna Salad

Last time you cried :
Yesterday hmm I guess not. It was a tear drop.

Last time you smiled :
Few seconds ago .

Last person you hugged :
My Mazzar

Last person you talked to on the phone :
My mazzar.

Last thing you smelled :
Mestika gum that im chewing righ tnow 

Last CD that you bought :
Oh destinys child maybe, I don’t buy CD's they are waste of money.

Last song you sang :
Nadeeny for meryam faris.

Last thing you laughed at :
My Brother.

What’s in your cd player :
Dido, destinys child, Britney Spears, Oldies mix(norah jones, frank sinatra,…etc.) , Shark Tale, Jojo.

Least favorite place :
Non depends on the mood.

Do you believe in an afterlife :
Yes.

In Heaven or Hell :
Both.

How tall are you :
166cm

Current favorite word :
3yoooony ----- (in a funny way)

Favorite book :
Kont Mont Cresto.

Random lyrics : Frank sinatra.

If I could be doing anything right now, I would be: Eat a bucket of chocolate in a nasty way.

Are you daredevil : In some sertain times :D

Have you told secret you swore you‘d never tell: Nope

Do Looks matter : Some times

How do you release your anger? : Rareellllyyy

My second Home : Chocolate Factory

One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: Chocolate

All you need is: A good baked turky with chilli chocolate sause yummmmy

Something I want but I don't really need is: Another Car.

Something I need but I don't really want is: Sleeping

drink?: Those juices with icecream oooh and oreo chocolate shake and oooh a lot many juices. Yes yes passion fruit yummmy and triple shot esspreso

have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nope

have a dream that keeps coming back?: yeah but this was long time ago/

believe there is life on other planets? : Yes

read the newspaper?
Leish Maynoona? They are a good sourse of stress shala 7adny.

consider yourself tolerant of others? A lot of times yes I am

ok i will tagg Blasha and Janjoon if they want too and others you can tag your self :)

8 Comments:

Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Very interesting...saja..I hate reading the newspapers...who needs the headache!!!

9/03/2005 9:06 AM  
Blogger esetch said...

من صجكم أونس من الجرايد حق الضحك والطماشة ما في

9/03/2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

nice knowing more about you Nooni :)

9/03/2005 11:31 AM  
Blogger La La said...

thanks for tagging me noon! I'll definitely get to it soon...

9/03/2005 11:50 AM  
Blogger Qa6Wa said...

LMAO, not again :P

9/03/2005 8:22 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

misscosmo: :) yeah nothing important unless its a class in french or something.

estech: shino ily awnas min il jarayed?

SOWHAT :) ya sowhat thank you vewy vewy mush, :) glad you knew more :)

Janjoon :) cool

Blasha: ;)

9/03/2005 10:26 PM  
Blogger ArtFiNaLe said...

Interesting @@
Too bad Sade isn't in your CD player as well :)

9/04/2005 3:02 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

artfinale: who said its not :) it is my dear with the mix CD :) :D ;)

taquila latiqa :"> hehe im not chocoholic :P

9/04/2005 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home