Tuesday, September 06, 2005

You've been on my mind

Im not sure why im posting this or whats the point of it, but all i can say is that i couldn't sleep well for the past 3 day because of those dreams im having about those people that i am going to say what i have in my heart for them.
Since i couldn't say it in their face or never had the chance to tell them, i will write down what i have here.
So please feel free to avoid this post or whatever pleases you, because me my self i think i won't read it twice or check out the spelling , it took me really long to take it off my chest, and i hope it will just help us (me and you) understand everything clearly before a new stressing month to come along.
I wont use real names i will use those nick names i gave you and please when you see me or get in contact with me PLEASE i beg you dont talk about it but you can always e-mail me.
i will do it as what comes to my mind first.

Beedz: i missed you but ... i really dont know whats going on in your head!

Deedy watedy: you broke my heart from the 1st time although nothing from what you think was going to happen or what i felt. You got me wronge.

Naffy: How long would it take me to smile again? Don't you think its enough what you are doing?

Noof:
I hope you can decide and clear things out, tara te3abt from going back and forth

Pappi: you are not visiting me anymore; im i short in some way? i just want to see ur smile

Dr.Z: come back lets hang out and fight, i miss your loud voice and the excitment in your eyes.

Sweet:
what happened to you? you disappeared?

Zeez:
im sorry but i have to say it again, thing will never workout the way you wish im sorry i can't do anything about it. You are the greatest thing but we can't make promises of what we are not sure about. Time is our friend and this is min 9ale7na bless your heart. mine is pumping believe me but time is needed and no promises OK :)

Dr.Badi: :) i'll always be here.Dont worry just live your days.

N&n: Im really sorry if i ever hurt you, i swear i didnt mean to.

Oh Dr.R: i miss you girl i miss you yal na7eesa i miss you i miss you i miss you , for god sake don't say hi-bye like that again

Nanny: im sorry i know i wasn't there for you, i promise i will never leave you alone again. I know you are not alone :)


MHD: No lies nope. lafy 9a7?

79ooo9: You will ve always a manager but you will never try to be one and neglect others! its all about respect.

another 7a9oo9: tara ma9akhteeha when are you going to learn and understand?

Rafraf: thank you im starting on the vegi wedgi thingi

Bedo: i love you too but ... :) you have to love your self first.

Dondon: i hope you understand and grow up wiser than who is teaching you.

Mr.Froggi bu al'3anam:
welaht 3aleek are you still moving around with hate and anger?

Free7: mo kafy tamtheleyat? we love the normal you, you deserve an oscar girl.

Bashi:
im still waiting

AR:
You blessed my soul and my heart yareet ako minik 2 bs and this whole world will be the best place to live in.

Ziggy Boy 7ABEEEEEEBBBY (if i say that in reality yeth7ekoon 3alay)


....

8 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

shtakleen! kel hal characters in your dreams :P

9/06/2005 6:39 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

That was a deep post! You're friends, family, Doctors, or whoever they are should feel special in some way! ;o)

9/06/2005 7:37 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

purgy murgy: yeah it took them 3 days to show. (im eating healthy food 3eshtaw)

the stallion: :) thank you this is so sweet of you

9/06/2005 6:26 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

mido: dnt worry you are not included.

9/08/2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger Baroque said...

huh? come again? lool awal mara agra shay o don't understand one single word.. :P~ allah iysam7ich u made me feel like an idiot :P

9/09/2005 1:58 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

charisma : :) no worries you are not on the list :P ,,,well these are some stuff i kept inside of me for a while and i wasnt able to tell those people what i want to say. so here i am posting it to them.
whishing and hoping that they understand my reeactions without miss understand me.
Hopefully my msgs are reached and they dont get me wronge again :)

Donny don: ;)

9/10/2005 8:56 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

nice way to vent out :)

9/13/2005 9:02 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

hanan: yeah finally a way :)

9/14/2005 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home