Monday, September 05, 2005

ViVi or GiGi hmmm Pipi en7ashrat.

Love words loving heart loving eyes love love,,,Emotion emotions emotions errrgh
where do we get those £$%^& emotions from?
how can i stop them ?!
You get angry few seconds later you make it up you forgive and forget. MAbby MABBY MABBY! ya3ny i want to hate and stay angry MAYSEEER? Why do i forget that i was angry or em6angera or whatever?!!! LEISH ya3ny i forget and forgive eeeff malaqa.


ok Whaatever!
ma3ndy salfa..

Any how i decided between Guitar Or Violin and...
1- we have 4 guitars at home hmm no 6
2- We have a piano
3- violin (we don't have any)

so now why do i have to go and waste 70KDs on a violin and another 70Kd's for the lessons..!?!?!?!?I don't own a bank yet.
So guitar i can get lessons for free from the masters i have at home (but i don't want guitar) , and my brothers always wanted me to join their play with piano in the theme. So i know how to play on this romantic instrument (piano) but im not an expert, My decision is: improve my piano skills to be an expert by that time i will be a graduate and i can take lessons in violin (the loud instrument) that's why i like violin Because its as romantic as piano and even more because of its laud sound and the exact opposite reason to hate piano (its very low volume wise)

SO
thank you all for your help
as i said befor when i will take lessons with beet lothan with that Kuwaiti teacher. (alkuwaiti anfa3:P _whatever_He is very good Mr.mohammad)

M B H : Thank you my friend you helped me out to reach this decision. THANK YOU :) (bless your soul)

Nooni AL-maynooni to7ayeekom.

6 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

check ur post, there are many mistakes and characters, fix it.

9/05/2005 8:04 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

mashkooor modaqeq purg!

9/05/2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger MASS said...

waste it on martial arts lessons a7san, or go to a gym

9/06/2005 2:05 AM  
Blogger MBH said...

I was feeling disappointed while reading till I read my nickname!! Tears I tell you, tears!

Hehehe, no prob girl. Umm, I have like 15+ piano tracks for George Winston & some cool classic guitar tracks.

Lemme know if you need something ^_^

9/06/2005 4:08 AM  
Blogger 3baid said...

Miss Maynooni,

I'm glad you have finally reached a decision. Good luck at learning and practice practice practice! :]

Best reguards.

9/06/2005 4:49 AM  
Blogger EXzombie said...

good choice, I'm seriously thinking of going to kick someone's butt....!!!

9/06/2005 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home