Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I can't believe I'm this!

After reading the stallions post who go it from purg etc.
I made the thingi (questionnaire) and I got this THIS PEOPLE
yeah I mean this

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



Severus Snape

from harry potter!
ok this is what they said about his personality:
"An enigmatic recluse with a mysterious past and even stranger loyalties, you are an intensely serious presence".

And this is a phrase of what he is in the story:
"I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses...
Snape is a character in the Harry Potter series"

Am like just look at those two faces..juddy abbott of the right and this sanp crap on the left ! There is no connection even in the look..
Although I have the same hair color of his :P I guess this hair color is a crises on me.

From day one that I got it I got all kinds of names, then its too hot on my eyes I guess because I got men flirt a lot with me, women see it very dare color,and the end of them all some human called me Hayfa wehby!! ya3ny C'mon she is beautiful women its an insult :LOL:

anyhow I'm snaps people so girls be careful from me I'm gonna kick some a@@s
naah kidding.

Have a great day people..
And dont cheat :)

if you want to post a comment you will need to check this post from the main blog or click here because i dont know what i did that the comment link is not showing !

1 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

I don't see any sort of resemblance at all. :/

10/25/2005 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home