Sunday, October 23, 2005

Thank you TF :) i've been tagged

Seven things I plan to do:

1. Lose weight and work on my body, skin and health
2. Get a job
3. Stay young till the last day in my life
4. Plant Flowers and vege's at my home
5. Do post graduate study
6. Have my own little business
7. Be an Artest

Seven things I can do:


1. sleep for 12 hours
2. Pillow fight
3. Car racing
4. Swing all night
5. Run for full 2 hours
6. Talk about what I never experienced
7. SHAGGAA HEHEHEHE finally lol

Seven things I can't do:


1. Run on normal days I need to have the mood.
2. Cook tasty food
3. Not to TLC people I know
4. Hit those yellow tennis balls in the right target!
5. Communicate
6. I can't hike nor ride on horses
7. I can't be talkative for more than a 2 hours gathering. Too much garga no no

Seven things I say most often:

1. La wallah
2. Wanasa
3. haha
4. takhalof
5. wesalim
6. shinooo tell me
7. Salaaam

14 people I want to pass this tag to:

1-Donny don
2-Jelly bella
3-Nunu (the tag master)
4-Sarah
5-M B H
6-Bo-ghazi
7-Taquiiiilllaaa  cheerz baby
8-Jewaira
9-Janjoon
10-All the girls on KSGS
11-equalizer
12-Blasha
13-3baid
14- Ms.milk and her hubby
I have a lot more :S, and all of my fello bloggerian friends whom intrested in tag :)

7 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

"SHAGGAA"
LOL! I'm so proud of you :D hehe

um.. thanks for tagging me but I already did the "3 things" version of this tag ;P

btw, your comments don't show unless you go to the main page Click here to see what I mean.

10/23/2005 10:26 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

3baid: lol thank you yeah this was a target of mine but unfortunatly i still need my trainer or she will kill me if i do it on my own LOL
, yeah i dont know whats wronge with my comments thingy i need a proffesional help in that. i will try my best tomorrow to figure it out.

Eclectic: :P LOL hmm iron some cotton shirts and hang them in their place! :P

10/23/2005 11:49 PM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Looool that has got to be the longest tag list I have ever seen. Will do it soon inshAllah!

I just found out that I commented a really long comment on your last post and it's not there! I was the first one to comment :(

I don't remember what I said, but I know it was long and it was good.
But I remember saying that the pic looks like petit four. Mo sa7?

10/24/2005 12:26 AM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Oh and I love Judy Abbbot and 9a7ib al thil al6aweeeeeeel!

Have you seen the original movie, Its called Daddy Long Legs?
7ilo! Bes ilcartoon a7la.

10/24/2005 12:27 AM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Rasta baby thanks for the tag...I just posted mine :)

o I love the new look of the blog...looks really nice! it9adgeen I never saw this cartoon bas I've heard of it! ma3ada inny I love cartoons now I developed a love for Anime ;)

10/24/2005 8:12 AM  
Blogger MBH said...

@@ This is worse than spam! this is targeted tagging!!! :p

Shagga haa? Eeeh, I used to. Now can't.

10/24/2005 4:29 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

DR: oh sweety i didnt recieve any from you. anyhow thank you dear :)
i cant wait to read your answers :)
juddy abbott amazing girl .

jelly sugar you really need to see it i love it :) ..thank you sugar :*

taqui: close all the lights, shutters down, flufy cover and cousy pillow and you will enjoy those 12 hours :)
oh and add to it no one makes noise.

MBH: :P do it dude min al 9ameem

ms.milk: this is an art :P LOL om kidding well i have this wide imagination that makes me live what i deeply imagin. try it its great

10/25/2005 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home