Friday, October 21, 2005

Double CouBle!



What a painting it explained alot.
love of souls by Andrew Gonzalis.

SATURN-NEPTUNE
(author unknown)


We are like a hologram, You and I...
fighting furiously to become solid
while infinity sits on its heels
waiting for the right moment
I call your name and the notes trace out your form
I was coming to find you and you have found me here
This morning I felt you touch me so strongly it was almost startling!
I turned to kiss you, pressing my mouth hard against your skin, tasting,
and my body responds as if it were real - isn't it?
We are becoming masters at forming flesh out of thin air
creating energy
Glorious intrusion - a strange, disembodied laugh
You stroke my hips, my waist, my sides,
cradle my breasts in your ethereal hands
This is the only true speech
I declare You my King.

Another thing to talk about;;

AAAaAH
Yes people AAAH
Oh gosh AAAh again ..

What a word

This word you say it at your extreme happiness, threat, fear, joy , pleasure,frustration, pain, and when your amazed.
And you know what I wish ..
I wish I never had to feel anything that is related to this word. This word doesn’t come out from my mouth easily when its comes out, its bruns every thing, its burn my soul my brain my eyes and my throat.
Its killing.
Every thing related to it is killing but when its released a new born soul dances in you.

6 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

Wow! I love the hair effect! :D

10/21/2005 6:23 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

3baid :) hehe :P

ich etc.: hmmm walla good question mako diffirance

10/21/2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

Juddz! Nice theme, but the text is a bit tough to read :/

I see a mixture of emotions.. mostly troublesome..

Screaming reduces blood pressure and creates a sense of relief; specially when it's loud!

What's bothering you?

10/21/2005 11:56 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

mbh: i wish i can tell just mixed feelings.

10/22/2005 6:17 PM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

I love the new theme, but you need to work the color of the gray words.. it’s hard to read them..

As for the word.. I can put a nice cheerful twist to it.. aaaah could add hhhh to it, and it becomes hahahaha.. ;)

10/23/2005 1:37 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

bedoor: thank you

Don: thank you ..good try sweety thank you sugar :*

10/23/2005 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home