Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Farewell elatedness

Just take me away
Stop hitting my way
Let me live on my way
Alone with no wonders along

You've been special to this soul
And refused to hang up to see

Take me away from here
I believe I had enough
I can't look into any another eyes
Take me away from this ground
Bless my family with a cheering face
I need to be away
Away! I say
AWAY
Away from this place
A place where I had all my memories in
Or you know what don’t take me away
Take my memory away
Can I forget?
Can you make me forget?
That smile, touch, & softness
Those teeth, those scars & those dry fingers

Aaah please take all of me away
Take me away
As far as your stars can reach
Te3abt.

Yeah

1 Comments:

Blogger Nooni said...

thank you dear i will never stop trying.

10/30/2005 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home