Monday, November 07, 2005

Crispy,Clean and Fresh



New day has come to bless those little chambers of beauty in our chest
Are you ready for it?


Dears,

How was your night? Did you sleep well? Personally I slept really well although tears were held in those tinny eyes. Ludicrously how this mood swings in us so easily although that’s not my type of personality at all, but recently thanks to certain incidents in my life I became one. I wonder is hanging more with women liberty females is making me one or being away from love ones might be another. But what the heck life goes one and I'm waking up Fresh, clean and crunchy (

Ramadan left with all its goodies, it was really good to me like every year never failed to rock my little world. Despite all the changes I experienced still that month was really good to me. I got to meet new people, got great compliments from many others and cleared my brain. Add to all that I missed many classes sleeping in my worm fluffy bed, isn't that great?

Now Adrenaline level at its optimum and rushing into business, with the sun rise my day should start and from what I learned in Ramadan my day feels different, BEAUTIFUL if I may say.

Good morning people ( I wish you a licious, crispy, crunchy, soft, tender, flowery, beautiful day. Enjoy the weather and drive safely.

Tell me: How was Ramadan this year? Did you enjoy it? Any special thing you would love to share? Or wasn’t your lucky month?

Today's Fever: (Adagio for strings) by Dj Tiesto

12 Comments:

Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Laish tears ya galby? :(
By the way, your eyes are not tiny. :P
I think all the female bloggers are having a 'mood'. When will it end?
Anyway, I forced myself to be happy all morning today and it worked! Hehehe
Hope you had agreat day too!

11/07/2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

oh DR hatha esmah dala3 banat :)
im over it :)

11/07/2005 4:01 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

Ramadhan is gone, smokers are back stinking the hallways...

11/07/2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

Adagio For Strings [Direct Download - 10.4 MB] [rightclick > save as]

You can find mp3s here :: emp3finder.com

11/07/2005 4:29 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

Thank you MBH

11/07/2005 7:47 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

I'm not a big Ramadan fan mostly. But this year it wasn't too bad, maybe because it coincided with nice weather. Maybe the best thing about it is the change in our usual routine. Staying out till after midnight one month a year ain't that bad :)

Crispy clean and fresh: hmmm, like newly washed and ironed bedsheets?

11/07/2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger A3sab said...

it wasnt that bad really, just the first couple of days were hard.

11/07/2005 8:55 PM  
Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

didn't go so well for me, swallen eye and all, it was just not my thing I guess

11/08/2005 10:05 AM  
Blogger Sheba said...

Lovely!

Your optimisim is contagious :)

11/08/2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Wow...may you always feel this great habeebti!!!!..It sounds lovely...I'm now craving doughnuts for some reason!..:)...

As for Ramadan..I had a few good nights to remember but in general all that soul searching was making me way tooo depressed...but when Eid came..my spirits have lifted..not as high as yours but good enough for now!..:)

11/09/2005 9:23 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Crispy, clean, and fresh. I love that :)

11/09/2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

hanan: welcome back girl miss you :) , yeah like clean bed sheets.

a39ab: thats the beauty of it.

spony: i hope really you get well soon...please do check that Dr.i told u about.

sheba: love you girl

ms.milk: min 3yoony i will inshalla :)

misscosmo: crisp and cream donuts? :P

Jojo : the best feeling haa :)

you who: welcome to my blog.. well this is the best thing about ramadan NO SMOKERS in the area :0P

11/11/2005 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home