Saturday, November 12, 2005

Belly 'n Beer!




What a beautiful week ahead of me ( life is great people I have to admit it; it's only otherwise when the little negative devil inside of us starts playing with our brain cells. People! in less than two weeks the scale added Seven kilo grams to my used to be weight! I can't believe my eyes! I can't believe my self. Which means I gained a minimum of half a kilo every single day?

Now let us think what I've been eating those past times!! Hmmm …
Believe it or not I wasn't eating any chocolates BUT I remember some depressed days where I ate only sugars and many Beers! And guess what those were only 3 days. Analyzing this issue those 3 days of bad eating habits added 7 kilograms on the scale! I can't believe my self.

To be honest its funny how stress can make me gain weight that easy, usually gaining any weight would be defused all over my body which normally from eating a lot and not working out (without stress) But now I gained them in my belly ! OMG!

So that’s why scientist believes Stress increases heart disease risks, the wider your waist is the higher risk of heart disease. It's funny to be honest gaining 7 kilos! I don’t remember gaining any weight in the past 6 years but now I DID LOL.  So stress  helps increasing body fat level and be at a higher risk of heart disease, interesting!

The funny bunny part of it that I just got my self a smaller size pants! Actually 2 of them and I just got my self 3 new outfits which are also a size smaller! Thanks to Mr. Stress I gained in a week 7 kilos OOOLLLAAAA… I think I'm an alien now LOL and I was wondering why I'm losing hair and my eyes aren’t shining anymore, it's all stress and I don’t know about it, or let's say I don’t want to admit it. Adding to those symptoms I was about to faint twice, fight with Dr.Dunia Ba6eekha on the field trip, was about to make 3 car accidents, can't see well, can't think right, feeling weak, having a shaky body and a humble me belly.

All these mentioned above are stress symptoms so my dear readers don't stress out just say what you have to say out loud and KICK SOME Asses this is the best part of it.

Honestly I'm cracking up this is extremely funny! Have a blasting day people and stay healthy, the fit nooni/juddy is coming to kick your big lazy fat ass of the chair LOL ! Unfortunately though I love humped bellies on men not on my self, so here I am working out again hoping those allergies won't come again and I'm running so watch out stay away from my way LOL (
Juddy om karsha HAHAHAHAHA!

11 Comments:

Blogger Baroque said...

Me to0o0!!

I gained 4 in a week!

is that even possible?

i think our scales aren't working, or else it's a conspiracy theory!

;p~ its depressing..

11/12/2005 2:03 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

charisma! well first of all Welcome to my blog :)
Actually its possible..but hey were you depressed??

11/12/2005 8:50 AM  
Blogger U.E. said...

O.K., first I thought about hiding from you since you threatened to kick our fat lazy asses out of our chairs. :-) Then I got over it and realized it would take at least TWO of you to knock ME over. hee hee

Well, at least the new outfits are extra motivation. Hang the best on the wall above your bed... a lovely reminder of one of the many rewards of your discipline and dedication. *hugs*

11/12/2005 5:10 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

LOL sweety i can believ me :)
or you wanna bet:P?

11/12/2005 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Books Illustrations on Blogs
There are three blogs that I like a lot, not for those links. Well, they have great links too, but what I most like are the images that they post.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

11/12/2005 10:08 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

@@ Stress adds weight? Ay shay.

After each semester, I weigh myself only to be shocked with the fact that I've lost 6 kg, BECAUSE of stress!

And no, that ain't good, because I'm already thin!

Even during those '3 days of darkness', you speak of, I was working on projects & HWs all due after Eid.

So take your stupid theory, magically convert it into fat and give it to me!!!

11/12/2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

MBH dont you know that some people lose and others gain with stress!!
So dude its my pleasure to give you all the adipose tisse i have under my skin .

But i still insist for the million time you dont need fat you look GREAT! just lift some wieghts o khala9 you will be like what you wish.
You look great.

11/12/2005 11:36 PM  
Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

that is valuable information! I am always stressed!! I always wanna fight and wanna kick someone in the face! am going through ugly phase right now =/

here's an advice girl!! do not I repeat DO NOT buy bigger size clothes! what you did is right! buy smaller sizes and force yourself to fit into them, not by pushing yourself in them though hehe by losing the weight and havign them fit you just right =}

it worked with me it'll definatly work with you =}

11/13/2005 10:01 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

sponta :) dont stess then :)

11/15/2005 10:31 AM  
Blogger U.E. said...

Yep... I wanna bet big stakes babe!

11/15/2005 6:29 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

uknown well see ... :P

TAQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQIIIIIII :* welcome welcome hun bun sugar yum ;)

11/15/2005 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home