Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Great minds make good money

Passing by some building in sharq I noticed a little tinny 4x4 shop with tons of colorful electronic hanging "oh cool new art paintings I got to check it out its very colorful" i thought to my self. As I'm getting closer the place seemed to be an electronic shop. Once I'm in I was in shock.. The whole place was filled with all kind of ipods i mean every thing that i related to ipod,, everything everything was ipooody :) "WWWOOOW" all i can think of.


Trying to see the sales guy, which was a tinny nerdy look guy with beautiful smile greeted me in his new shop.. He seemed like a 18ish dude. Amazing! His shop was an ipod and accessory shop he sell ipods for good prices _cheap_ and has ipod packages discounts too. Still for the lazy Kuwaiti you are or you don't download much nor don't have a good connection, this guy do every thing for you.. He downloads every thing to your ipod what ever you want.

Imagine you buy a 60MB ipod with 800 songs you love already in it! I mean how fast technology can be.

Great idea I have to admit.
Hope his business work out well.

So I decided to get my hot girl friends ipod condoms and ipod arm cases so they would market ipods _you know hot girls make new hits in Kuwait_ and this business work out well for this dude, ba3deen anafsa :P _kidding_, unfortunately I don’t know how to get there again ! I was lost!

6 Comments:

Blogger YoOoNa said...

Allaaaaaaaah!!
ily chenna jacket 7adddaaa eyshaawwwwig!!
yabeeela rou7a there ;p

12/13/2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger MBH said...

1) Give the directions to get lost again and find the shop!

2) condoms???!!

3) You're tagged ^_^

12/13/2005 11:32 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

voluble_grl: oh there are many crazy stuff.

MBH :) i will try again.
2- yeah never heard of the condoms? ipod ones i mean :P there are cell condoms too
:) thanks for the tag check it out.

12/13/2005 11:46 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Very nice place you fell upon! A typical place for Kuwaitis and Arabs!

BTW great pic of the girl holding th iPod! ;o)

12/14/2005 3:21 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

SS you like the women in white and jeans too :) she's all your babe

12/14/2005 7:00 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Well the female belly button and it's surrounding area is the most attractive part in my point of view. Plus a lady in blue jeans and a white top is amazing as well!

12/15/2005 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home