Saturday, July 30, 2005

Zummer Time Beoble




Okish mokish People o people :) its Zummer time
finally no more exams and no more jobs and no more nothing
WANASA ,party time...

OKAY!

Mission Numver 1:

weapon's:
- The 2 useless pillows on my bed
- My fav. team cap
- Water proof eyeliner
- Corset
- my brother's jeans and t-shirt
- Ziggy Boy
- Shaded car my car LOL

Plan:

get dressed in that jeans and tees of my bro's and put those pillows as an extra belly and cover them with a corset , pull my hair back and wear that car matching cap.
oh yes and with the eyeliner moustache and saksooka will be made LOL
and ziggy boy on my shoulder

Target:
Every place in Kuwait with friends in their car behind me.

Maynoona!:
Meet me after the mission LOL

:) c ya people
enjoy your summer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

mo sa7ya :P

7/30/2005 8:02 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

purg: this is ur pings affect ;)

blobos: G and S shino?
hal mokan ya 9eweel al 3omor fe mokan yengalah om il donya IL uni6ed states of AMriiCA :) ya 7elo ayamha.. walla hal 9ora khathet'ha min google. WADOONY LONG BEACH WADOONY enwaaaa(in a baby;s voice)

7/30/2005 8:58 PM  
Blogger cosimfree911 said...

ee walaa i wanaa go back to la 2

so u where in long beach ???


yalaa have nice time

7/31/2005 3:50 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

thanks ,,yes i was in long beach ocean blvd. ya 7elooha oh god i miss that place

7/31/2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger cosimfree911 said...

i use to go to CSULB and i was in PCH

so we must met then hmmm ???

8/03/2005 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home