Friday, July 22, 2005

Sowalif Fa9la! #1

the Idea is Inspired by sheba!

This is built on a true story from the zewzew community of the Red Rocket Alpha Planet!
As in the RRA planet they go directly to the story without any introductions so concentrate to understand what iz za ztory about_na7eesa I know.

While she was running to cross the street she felt a hand grabed her arm
"Wait don�t leave" he screamed,
She turns her head around : "Oh are you ok?" she asks in a shock
"Dallia can we talk a little" Meshary replied
Dallia : OH Sir. Whats wronge!!!
Meshary: no no, no worries, I just missed you
Dallia: thank you Dr.Meshary ,you are too sweet, can I pass by your office within 2 hours please?
Meshary: this will be around 11 I have a meeting at 12:30
Dallia: ok then I will pass by some other time in your office hours ok! i have to go now Sir.
Meshary: Cant we go back in now and talk for a while?
Dallia: Im sorry sir but I have to run, Im late on my appointment
Meshary: OH! OH! OH! its just another girls meeting for coffee! you sit and chit chat about silly stuff , don�t you go to such places, its waste of time!
Dallia replies defensively: Oh no Dr. not me I have a job interview its in 45 min.
Meshary: why a job!? you should concentrate on your study and get good grades!
Dallia: this is what I should do sir (smilling) but I have to work
Meshary: no you don�t have to work! you have enough money to live luxuriously!!
Dallia: Yes sir i know i own a bank and we have oil in our garden! but Dr. I really should leave now
Meshary: but promise you pass by, my office hours are saturday and monday from 10-11 and 2-4, good luck in your interview, I will fax them now a recommendation letter.
Dallia: you know who is going to interview me !!!! Oh
anyways sorry I have to leave.. thank you Dr. Meshary I will pass by as soon as possible.
She Waves bye and leave.

While is is stirring her car ingine she sees his still standing in his place looking ar her..
"what is the thing he wants to talk about" she wonders, "Please god not another research i have alot to do, But why he stopped me in the middle of the street?!! he could've called me" wondering still...

sorry for the typos no time to check zem ;)
Theme song: Something to be by Rob thomas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nooni said...

thank you tanta. i will fix it :) thanks :)

7/23/2005 1:13 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

iatra: No :) this is pre-finals attitude

7/24/2005 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home