Sunday, July 31, 2005

i feel like talking and im not sleepy!


Did you ever meet someone in a gas station or an embassy or in the airplane while stretching your legs in the back of the plane and couldn't take him/her out of your mind after 2 years?

Honestly I did, I met that guy at the UK embassy not the last summer but the summer before it, so its 2 years now�
On that specific day nothing was going right with me, I forgot my pictures and I was afraid to lose my turn in that long lane but I had no choice, I had to go get some pictures and the only opened place at that time in the early morning was 20minutes away, Anyhow I took the pictures and went back to the embassy, unfortunatly I lost my turn and I had to take another number and wait in a longer lane.

He was right next to me waiting for his turn; actually he was a number ahead of me and there was old couple after me in the lane that brought their two maids to translate and write. Those couples had like 11 applications to fill and their maids were hardly trying to read�to make a long story short they asked me and him for help so I was with the old lady taking her information and he was with the maids, it seems the father knows nothing about his family. So this is how the conversation started, we kept talking until his turn came but he was so gentle that he gave me his turn, when I finished he was still waiting outside to ask if things went well with me so I told him that I had to come the next morning, he wished me luck and introduced his name and i left.

The next morning I went and finished those papers and while I was leaving the place there he was with his big afro hair and his chocolate skin, waving meters away asking me to wait... He came with this big smile on his face and said "Wow what a coincidence" I smiled back because I didn�t believe it was a coincidence. We left the building together and he didn�t stop talking and he was parking right next to my car. When I reached my car he ran to open my door for me and here things started to feel weird to me� and there he started nagging to buy me a cup of coffee then to take his e-mail and his phone number and since I am nooni I didn�t wanted to, it's just not my style and to be honest I thought he was drunk. So we said goodbye and he gave me his number which I pretended that I memorized it.

Two weeks after we met again but this time it was in the air. I went to the back of the air plane to stretch my legs and guess who was stretching his legs too? Him! I couldn't recognize him, I've totally forgot about him and his afro hair wasn�t there. He said hi and I couldn�t even notice his voice but I noticed the scar on his check and ding! it was him MF dude was with me on the same plane and he was actually waiting for me to go to the back LOL _ya akhy eshdarak_ and he was the passenger sitting on my right LOL and I didn�t notice, he arrived to his destination and I had to change flights� and the story ends.

I went to my destination and spend my vacation and met new friends�etc after 5 months I'm back in Kuwait and after another 2 weeks there we go we met again but this time in school, he was there to apply to masters ( I don�t believe him ) and he asked for my number again ..Still I didn�t do it.
From that day till today I know nothing about him and never saw him, what happened to him? Is he on drugs? I wish I can see him again without even saying hi.
Isnt this weird people?

10 Comments:

Blogger cosimfree911 said...

walaa hathaa ensan 3ajeeb cham maraa alwa7ed eyredaa 3ashaan yefham :P

so tell me when is the next time u will see him :P

7/31/2005 3:51 AM  
Blogger مبتدئ said...

NOt drunk.. maybe high

Afro=high

gar3a=drunk

comon .. give him a chance.. ehe

ta3ali ishsar 3ala 6al3itich oo isaksooka? update plz ehe

7/31/2005 4:00 AM  
Blogger Ra-1 said...

weird coincidences happen sometimes!
wait are they really coincidences :p

7/31/2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

wow I love this feeling! you're lucky to bump into him! I have had this .. thing for this guy I saw 10 YEARS AGO!!! hear me out 10 YEARS!!! and I still want him! lol I ran into him in Al-Khairan and I thought no other man on this planet could be hotter! I never saw him again though :) if he only knew

7/31/2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

cosimfree911: im waiting, i hope within less than a year (CROSSING FINGERS)

mebo : yeah maybe he was high too he was shaking .. and no dude i have no chances to give him LOL i just want to know esh9ar 3aleeh ..
About the saksooka (heheheh 3ajeeeb i will post it soon = 6al3a maynoona LOL)

ra-1 :) exactly LOL , i simply wish for another coincidence ;)

Spontaneousnessity: OH MY GOSH 10 years girl,oh god ..rasta baby oh im still on 10YEARS!!!! awch.

7/31/2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

So do you want to bump into him again because you like him or because you like the idea of bumping into him? ;)

by the way I'm loving the new changes in your blog and I'm so happy to see it up and running again :*

7/31/2005 9:51 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

JELLY SUGAR :) OH GOSH missed you gurl , thank you thank you im still working on the theme though ..love you gurl.
well yeah i want to pump into him because i liked the idea of having a pumping friend :) , well he is a sweet guy but this is not my way to like a guy ;) (3eshtaw i know LOL ) :* :*

8/01/2005 12:41 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

hehehe if he was then where is he .:LOL: , no i dont think they were real soincidence i believe he followed me.

8/03/2005 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/14/2009 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helo ! Forex - Outwork чашкой кофе наслаждаться ситуация стала независимой, пройти регистрацию forex [url=http://foxfox.ifxworld.com/]forex[/url]

11/28/2012 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home