Saturday, July 02, 2005

Happy Birth Happy Day.



This is a day that im really thank full to the women who brought sunshine on earth..

A women who made us bloggers enjoy every single word..
She brought a blogger to us who blessed our hearts with beautiful stories he writes..
He took my breath with every story
and waved my emotions with every word..
Inspired my Heart and blessed my sole ..
A blogger who made me clean the dust from my papers and take out my pen and draw..
Well words wont help me express .. Specially this time in my deepest trideness and stress over the Cub's Club.. But yet i made it :)

Thank you For being such a great writer and a wonderful blogger.
I wish you many many many more
Kuwait Chopper Dude, The Don Happy Birthday

Make your wish...

7 Comments:

Blogger Shurouq said...

How nice of you, Nooni :)
Yestahel Don

Happy Birthday again, dear
����� ����� ����� :)

7/02/2005 2:11 AM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

I�m speechless..

7/02/2005 4:23 AM  
Blogger مبتدئ said...

Yistahhal

Happy B-day Bro


*Remind me to tell you when my birthday is :p

7/02/2005 10:13 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm, what a big cake, are you hiding inside it?

7/02/2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Anti_Reason said...

Who � or what � is gonna jump out of that cake?
:-P

7/02/2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Happy Birthday Don :))

7/02/2005 3:24 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

people thank you for celebrating dons B-day with me on my blog yet i hope u didnt forget to celebrate it on his space :)

purg and anti : give it a try and guess it.



DON: you blessed my heart.

7/03/2005 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home