Sunday, June 26, 2005

Daddy be my ...


Daddy be my...
I've been reading lately about kids personalities and behavior regarding to the new job that I've got, and thanks to having Ziggy boy which is considered as a 3-5 years old kid I understood what I was ready more.

Its amazing how kids can notice every thing and they actually understand it but because they didn't experience life much they behave in their own way. Like they can understand adult flirting and sexual behavior but we (adults)can't notice their understanding because they react differently than what we do.

Like one of the things that really amazed me that kids don't forget if they asked you something and your reply shut them up , they will simply put this in mind every time they feel like asking and by this you prisoned their brain and controlled their thoughts and this will lead into having a less smart kid.
So IM amazed, be careful u have fragile creatures around you treat them well and let them express their thoughts freely you will end up learning from them instead of teaching them your own ideas which might not bet right at all.

7 Comments:

Blogger True Faith said...

Nice post; I liked it :)

6/26/2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

akeed you liked it :p

what brand is that kid holding in his hand?

6/26/2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

TF: i like u too ;)

bo_ghazi!!! okh ahlan ahlan welcome back :) , hmm i think he is holding something red :P

6/26/2005 12:59 PM  
Blogger True Faith said...

hahahaha Bo ghazi; walla `7eft when reading your name.

Nooni; thank you sweetie :)

6/26/2005 1:26 PM  
Blogger heezy said...

nooni your post inspired me to dedicate a set on my Flickr just for you!

6/26/2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger True Faith said...

Ya Rabbiiiii; he is younger than Boodi :(

6/26/2005 1:53 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

playa : oh my god this is very bad

6/26/2005 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home