Monday, May 30, 2005

The End

In less than 12 hours...
the one i adore turned me down..
the one i cherish gave me their back..
My only friend became a destoyer animy and was a bad boy (ziggy)
my only tear dryer broke..
my lovely cyber friend is being missed alot..
my lovely mother will leave
my sister will leave after her
my charming master switching moons
my mood is black
my father is all i can think of..
my aunt is what i was missing..
waiting for my exams to finish to visit her..
my father is sad..
he loves her alot..
i didnt visit her..
and now my tears dont stop..
and my final that i was waiting for is tomorrow...
i dont remember a word..
May god bless you all ..visit your love ones dont wait until time pass by.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nooni said...

thank u edj.

5/31/2005 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home