Friday, May 27, 2005

How could this be translated"?

  • i am not an A student but yet im the only one to get the right answer for hardest questions.
  • Not a hard worker but yet workaholic.
  • Not a great person to be with but a 100% lover.
  • Sensitive but yet crule and dare.
  • people around me always get the worst expresion about me.
  • i read alot yet im a badleyat queen.
  • i can stay without a word for days and yet if i felt like talking i can talk without taking a breath(but loses my voice)
  • I can teach people how to win their battles and never won mine.
  • I can love to the extreme and never feel being loved.
  • Can sit all day long doing my hobbies or Working but i cant sit 4 hours to study without moving.
  • Can pass all the exam answers to a friend but can't submitt my exam because this is cheatting!
  • I write the best research introduction but yet get the biggest mistake because i always right al zebda before the whole story begins.
  • i can capture the best pictures but yet i forget what i wanted to show from this picture.
  • I get the best compliments on my work and yet i dont get a full mark.
  • i can repeat what i say million times and yet i can forget it in hours.
  • I can memorise things for months and forget every thing ina sigle second.
  • you might be my friend and have big issues with me and yet i might forget your name.
  • you can talk to me for hours and i wont remember a word after that.

ok i can wright for ever without reaching the point i wanted to reach... so i will go study now..

4 Comments:

Blogger UzF said...

Nooni you are too cute, I dig your simplicity and all! pull on life doll

5/28/2005 12:52 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

((Blushed))
thank you :">
welcome to my space bro.

5/28/2005 6:46 AM  
Blogger Blossom said...

Nooni I felt that you were talking about me ...most of the points were so me ...you seem to be sweet nice person :)

5/28/2005 10:09 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

hehe ee blossom since i remind you of u ... i must be a sweet person ;)

ana wa7da thay3a bil oosha lost in translation :) it seems i will never get the right translation !

5/28/2005 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home