Friday, April 29, 2005

Etha kan 9a7bek 3asal ma tel7asohoosh kolo.

Here i am again changing my blog into my little diary note book.. simply i dont have the power to hold any pen and write its easier to punch few bottons on the key boared.
How Sad i am at this late time , i have experienced the worst feeling ever with a very special person that i always thought one day when im weak ,will be my power and the shoulder i can lean on.
Tonight the world changed and the world changed its path,instead of having the strong shoulder i had the shoulder happy on what the partner did to me. And istead of me taking action and support my self,i found my self on mute amazed by the reaction.

May god bless them all.. but its really strange how people can act calm and sweet and change in less than 24hours and come out with their harshnes and mean.. OR maybe im just too sweet .

Things are changed .
Thank you my special for being not special.

11 Comments:

Blogger LiL ALiEN said...

mmmmm

مو قلنالج محد ينفعج غير يابابا ;)

4/29/2005 11:16 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

shino il ya baba i dont know it?

4/30/2005 12:32 AM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

hang in there sweets whatever the situation maybe...sa3at alwa7ed lazem yekon agwa min althanee bas we all need a shoulder to cry on...so you can't be strong all the time :)

4/30/2005 12:55 AM  
Blogger LiL ALiEN said...

يابابا = Your Romeo ;)

4/30/2005 8:44 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

ok, who do I have to kill? show me show me :P

4/30/2005 9:45 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

jelly bo : thank you sweet heart but really this time im not strong at all it hurts le 9ameeem a3maq galbi :].. its not about having a shoulder to cry on its about seeing how thing are changing infront of me for something new
but thank you jellybean :*

4/30/2005 5:09 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

lil ohwa 7a9el lena o e7na gelna la2 :P

purgi: yes yes yes :) or in your way
yaaaaaaaaay :)

4/30/2005 5:10 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

hahahahahahaha ok

4/30/2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

MODDY DRACULA wants to see some blodd :) yey yey yey ya3eesh purg ya3eesh

4/30/2005 5:50 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

eee bayan bayan el3erj, darkooli :P

5/01/2005 3:07 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

HEHEHEHEHEHE 7eeelwa ...ana dracula moula abo al koola :P

5/01/2005 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home