Friday, April 15, 2005

Piece of Art


Heave on Earth

Michael Bublé
The new age legend..
He is Heaven on earth..

He is "Buble (pronounced 'boo-blay') may sound like a French name, but he's actually of Italian descent and grew up in Vancouver. His dad was a fisherman, his grandfather a plumber who shared his love of all things Sinatra and helped wire his grandson into the Great American Songbook."--Steve Morse in the Boston Globe of May 15, 2003. http://www.johnrpierce.com/buble.html

Usually less than an hour is saturations for me to have a conversation with people I know.. But with this lovely voice of Michael Bublé I can talk to him days and days and days..

His voice is clear, soft, it makes you feel home.. he has the power of frank Sinatra love. Luis Arminstrong love, Ray Charles attraction, Diana Krall deepness, Norah Johns aaaah…

He is one of s kind
He is a swing diva and considered as a kid in this world swingers :)
Romantic voice, sexy look, beautiful eyes and aaaaaah voice..

This is one of my favirote songs :

Put your head on my shoulder..
Hold me in your arm baby..
Sqeez me so tight show me..
That you love me too..
Put your lips next to mine dear..
Wont you kiss me once baby..
Just a kiss goodnight maybe..
You are i will fall in love..
Some people say that love is a game ..
A game you can't just win..
If there is a way i'll find it some days..
And then this fool will rush in..
Put your head on my shoulder..
Whisper in my ear baby..
Words i want to hear tell me..
Tell me if that you love me too.

With all my love to you al dear bloggers..Enjoy! and let me know what do you think?

7 Comments:

Blogger Stinni said...

I love Buble's voice. Very relaxing. Not too bad on the eyes either. Hehe. I heard of him on a Swiss satellite music channel and immediately got some of his songs.

4/15/2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger Sou said...

HE'S AMAZING!!!

I've got a couple of his songs!!! I love his cover of 'Kissing a Fool' originally sung by George Micheal. I love the genre of the music he sings, like Stinni said, it's "relaxing".

:*

4/15/2005 9:38 PM  
Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

Want his phone number?
:P

4/16/2005 1:01 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

He is extremly cute but too baby face for my taste ;) I'll download a song for him and check out that aaaah voice, you got me tempted ;)

4/16/2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

Stinni yeslamly your swiss channel i loved it already

*&~^*&* i still cant get your name.. isnt he adorable ..oh yeah kissing a fool had a beautiful pic. i liked it too, he is amazingly relaxing

MHD: teslam


peach its a must you have to get his songs believe me ..
girl are you richard gere kind of taste?

4/16/2005 11:14 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

hmmm maybe ;)<-- devilish smile lol

4/17/2005 8:09 PM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

I have his version of Moondance originally done by Van Morrison! He reminds me of an British singer called Michael Ball. He also sings remakes more than his own songs and he has a strong voice.

4/22/2005 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home