Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Love me tenderly love me soft Posted by Hello


Being in the position that I am in allowed me to experience all the love lines in every love story that passed my eyes…
Romantic parties come gather around me ..to express their tenderness to each other
Being in the place I am on my little chair and with my notes made me gather those faces together , my notes made them hug and kiss
With my fingers I expressed the love that has been hidden in my heart for ages.
Being the pianist that I am today made me go in this world round and round and think of love more and more ,,, every thing in this life seemed like blooming flower and every bad word came to my ears like a kiss from heaven.
Bad things in this life turned to be for the better and I became the optimistic person I am today..

Each night I sit behind my white and black board to show my inner romance to the people enjoying those dark nights and relaxing from their hectic days..
Some are gathering talking while others together like love birds. And always on that corner table there was those two old couples every single night, he comes in with his book and mug of coffee and she comes after him with her knitting kit, they sit in that darker corner enjoying their aging love. Every single night all week long they are here his hands on her lap and her foot crossed with his…

One that night which was glowing more than any night before with the lighting out side the windows and the rain dropping its love on the ceiling of the café, Love was to its extreme in the room and the café was filled with wet cold couples and every body was dancing on the note I was playing, those two couples they were hugging and dancing together like new weds filled with love, as if they just crushed in love together .. They way he was looking into her wrinkled eyes gave me fever..
Heat covered my skin
I felt you baby around me while I was playing my songs I felt you hugging me and inserting your power into my chest ..
Holding my hands with every and each note I felt you skin on mine
You were right there behind me
Hugging me with my notes
Kissing my neck
Playing with my hair
I felt your warm breath on my skin
I felt your power heat being inserted in my lonely heart
You were there in me filling me with your love
With your romance
With you smile the made my world go upside down
You are the reason …
Baby let the world stop turning
Let them tell me love not worth going through
I will know deep in my heart that the only dream that mattered had come true
In this life I was loved by you.

You are the reason of those notes
When I noticed my notes are going from song to song. ..and every one in that place was in front of me dancing
Because of you Dear
In this life I was loved by YOU.

Recomended Songs:
In this life (Ronan Keating)
Love Me tenderly Love me Soft (Norah Jones)

5 Comments:

Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

4/21/2005 10:46 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

eeeh ? eeeh?

4/22/2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

LOVELY!

4/27/2005 2:38 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

thank you :)

4/28/2005 9:51 PM  
Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

Yr Welcome!

5/01/2005 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home