Thursday, February 17, 2005

Strange Feeling


PROFY. i miss you
Lots of people enjoy the company of pets in their houses and so do i , its a strange feeling that these pets give . i wonder what is this feeling? i can't understand why they made me laugh although the don't talk? i dont know why when they show their care i simply drop a tear?
sometimes i wonder is it the mother in me is released when i am around them!
i cannot understand whats up with me around pets.

this is my sisters sweet cat, i love her. I see this cat only twice a year and i spend only one month around her what is really amazing that every time we meet she greats me as if i never left. Never felt like a stranger to her.

STRANGE NO!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jewaira said...

So cute! I love Siamese cats

2/17/2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

she is not siame ,, she is shaved :)

she's birman blue point.

2/17/2005 12:44 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

6ank you brachy

2/17/2005 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home