Saturday, February 05, 2005

Cheese lover or under Mr. ATKINS blessings


CHEESE LOVERS OR On high protien DIET?!care for a great tast of big slice of cheese?rekoforti cheese or blue cheese is on of my favorite cheese ever, you eat a bite and you will be in the extreme of love with this cheese, ya3ney nashwat al 7ub !! try a bite and tell me what do u think?...if u are a cheese lover let us hear your voice. thank you Sir. ATKINS for giving us such a licious taste to replace chocolate snacks!! (enge9 3ala roo7na) it has 0 grams of carbs.

8 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

Ah smelly cheese. With all the cheese types around me, hard to select, but heck I have had the chances to try as much cheese here, so I cannot complain :)

2/05/2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gruayer is my favorite

2/06/2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger nanonano said...

i'm a big cheese lover but because of migraine i almost stpped eating cheese but my favourite is gruyear cheese..then Emental emmmmmmmm i would pay for anything now to have a brozawla with a fine permesan cheese

2/06/2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

purg. enjoy our tasty cheeses ;)

mossey mosan welcome to my blog i am happy to c u here,gruayer is one of my favorites its simply makes your mouth ask for more of it yummy

nanno welocme to moi blog gurl , for me emental is a good solution when i have sleeping disorder if you can't have a good night sleep simply melt it and eat it alone, it will lead u to bed rightaway

2/07/2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

our :)? Gouda is 7 minutes by train from here, so all the good cheese comes from there.

2/07/2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

purg. i meant our on my blog :)
then you should send me some fresh cheese ;)

2/08/2005 1:29 AM  
Blogger nanonano said...

P72:
أي و الله يوم أنك يتطرش جبن أحسب حسابي معاك

2/08/2005 10:32 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

I do not send cheese nano, come an dget it :P

2/12/2005 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home