Saturday, February 19, 2005

Don's inspiration.

I read Don's blog and it felt like this:

some days things seem not clear some days I feel that I am lost in this world
in this country, in this house, in this family, in this room. Suddenly every thing seems strange
every thing so new as if its the first time I see them or feel them ,the look in peoples eyes are very strange I cannot understand them.
Lost absolutely lost, I reach my bed "oh finely something I know" I lay my head on my pillow and smell your perfume _ what a great smell_ and have a sweet dreams.
Every thing is clear now, every thing feel like home, its ok you are not home yet but I can hear your voice calling me with these soft nick names that make me run to hug your a give your a welcome home kiss. Your arms are so warm at that time it feels as if you came home running just to see my eyes. Your glow attract my eyes when your love words come out like a beautiful bird singing to his partner .
Your are the flower of my day, you are the power of my work , you are the love of my life, with you the world seem so beautiful so clean so transparent , things are different when you are around life is different. It feels like heaven in your arms , I see glowing stars in your eyes , I feel a great kid in your heart. The smell on your neck turns me to the most feminine creature on earth, I forget everything with that smell....
My skin chills, my breath slows and my heart beats jump put of my chest...
Am I in love?

8 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

no, you just saw dr monkey :P

2/19/2005 8:13 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

purg. exactly then Dr. monkey inspired me not don :P

2/19/2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

good good, you have to believe in the power of the monkey :)

2/19/2005 9:37 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

we'll c abt that

2/20/2005 4:05 PM  
Blogger Sou said...

Love *sigh* :p

2/20/2005 5:35 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

$... love ha :) wonderful

2/20/2005 8:55 PM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

I missed you at work, so I had to look for you in the cyber world.. I know I can find you here much faster than finding you in the real world.. You amaze me Nooni, how you have the ability to make me blush with every word you say or write over and over and over..

We are the same species, we are both in love with love.. and it’s a sweet feeling yet hallow.. The wait is terrible, and does it end? no one knows.. and maybe it won’t end at all.. I am an inspiration !! who would have thought?? LOLOL.. I kept all of what I wrote on my blog deep inside, not veiling it to a soul.. only the ones that passed by my life, and for that short period, they have seen it.. they have experienced it.. and now, it is something to compare and contrast all their relationships by.. I don’t know if this is good or bad.. but just maybe it is vanity I am after, to make people remember who I am.. to print an impression on someone that would remember me even after I am out of their life.. A good impression that the years won’t wash away.. to have the butterflies in their stomach every time they remember..

And now, I’m reaching more people than I would have ever imagined.. It is a great feeling really.. I’m a very quite guy that you see sipping coffee by him self in a coffee shop.. but in here, I can let go of all boundaries society restricts on me.. I be me and only me..

Nooni, I loved your words.. you should express more of it.. it’s beautiful.. and I would love to read more of such affection..

As your boss, and your fellow hopeless romantic that still believes that it exists in this ugly world, I urge you to write.. write some more, and let us enjoy that side of you.. let people forget the world around them and live in yours.. even if it is for that few moments as they go through your entry.. it will make a difference in their lives.. I know it did to mine.. *Blush*

2/21/2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

oh don oh oh oh that is so sweet of you to spend time reading my simple words , i am glad and hounred, inshalla i will write and experess what is hidden underneath me the girl who every body say she is quite:) same thing :)
thank you again and i will right soon

2/21/2005 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home