Wednesday, March 16, 2005


Today was the chocolate day in school, people i went crazy i just started the no chocolate addiction phase of my life and infront of all these chocolates maaaaan MY MOUTH WAS NOT ONLY WATERY it was a lake, i couldnt hold my self i had a bite from my friends dish ,,,YUMMMMMMY chocolates chocolates chocolates its was amazing great yummy... They did all kind of chocolate dishes irrisitable dishes with aero chocolates, maltesers, galaxy, nauttella the love on my life, fauchon chocolates, the coffe bean coffee, smarties, M&M's, kitkat, ka7yaan all kinds of dilecious glamerous chocolate dishes.i wished you were there and I WISHED i can send you some people, specially the ones who arnt in kuwait. Love chocolates live choclate and chocolate things up :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

;)

3/16/2005 2:36 PM  
Blogger Anti_Reason said...

Monday I remembered Homer Simpson. I was at my favorite café, and I consumed 4 varieties of chocolate cake – in one setting – and I’m not talking a single bite, Nooo a full quarter slice of each. Plus the coffee and the marzipan, etc.

I had a calorie intake fit for an elephant on his wedding day, and I lived to tell ye the story ;-)

3/16/2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

purg ; yeah man you got it ha :)

anti: oh thats alot 4 yal '6alem hey man take care of your self ,,,well yeah i am a big time chocolate addict its irresitable to me like the only thing that makes my mouth watery els than sushi but 4... mashalla ma agool ila alla ya7fethik...DO you work out in your labs?

3/16/2005 11:43 PM  
Blogger Anti_Reason said...

Nooni,
what can I say, but my lady friends at the café kept on bringing them in, and I kept on downing them. Too bad my boss is visiting me these days – can’t wait for him to leave so that I may go back for more :-)

BTW: According to my doctor – you know, the one you say “ma yeftehim” - my blood pressure is high, but my blood sugar and cholesterol is OK. Ya Allah, we only live once!

3/17/2005 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home