Monday, March 14, 2005

In love ...

Ok so no one thinks I am in love or something,, this is a begging of the crazy study life effect.

In a cloudy day under that beautiful tree with jazzmen scent hugging our breath he whispered in my ears with his hot breath blushing my cheeks telling me he is leaving..Its time to say goodbye. I hold my self and hold my breath I am stronger than the storm I can handle it ,I smile trying to reply back while grabbing his hands and putting them on my cheek's as if I want him to cool sown my fire , trying to tell him please baby don't go. But I am that strong lady who grew up to be a tough lady who can stand with her heads up when her only joy in life is gone.

Its time for you to leave, its time for you to build your self dear, be stronger be calm don't rush things around you stay patient, its a new world waiting for you out there and I am sure you can handle it you can be stronger than what you are now... His tears drops on my legs they had that heat that burned my dress and scared my these.

Oh god please make me stronger I can't handle it anymore...Oh no I wont cry oh no I wont cry ..A tear is about to drop...

I give him a worm huge
Oh I cant stop my self anymore I'm crying on his soulders..
he felt them and laughed to tell me "that's why I hate goodbye" with his tears covering his eyes.

Oh baby is you only know how many fight went through my chest at that time...

I reply " no no baby no this is not a good bye I am happy for you, I am happy that you are finally going to step your big step into your dreams I am very happy for you believe me baby and these are happiness tears" he replied" then let me taste them" I wipe them quickly so he don't taste the sadness in them.

From the first day I opened my eyes in this world I've been learning every single day not to show my weakness and stay strong facing any storm, I have been the best problem solver in my school, and the best one who takes action in tough situations, until I met his eyes he crushed my heart, a charming little boy .

My son its time for you to leave and start your life , don't worry about me I will always be here your home your loving mother. If you ever needed me just call me and I will be right there next to you, My loving son you are the reason of my happiness and you are the reason I am still in this world, go over there and work hard, give yourbest and show your best , make me more proud and never let me down and I am sure you will not.

Oh if you only know how my heart is tearing apart seeing you going there alone without anyone to take care of you.

He squeeze me in his arms and kisses my neck , I can feel his heart beet going faster and faster, he is scared of what he is about to face..But I am sure he will go out there and forget about this moment , he will go there and start to think ahead and he might find the girl of his dream she will take his back. May god bless him where ever he is,.


hmmmm yaneeet ana!

4 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

do a spell check woman, fashalteeena! even if you are in love, does not mean you should not do a spell check
;p

3/15/2005 12:11 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

haw eshfeeeek hathy al 7abka ... spelling mistakes ...bas walla fashla alot :) i will fixém 6omorrow hehe fashla walla

3/15/2005 12:35 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

6omorrow 6omorrow :P what happend to your weather cat???

3/15/2005 12:46 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

my cat hide and come back you know its breeding season :P in virtual life

3/15/2005 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home