Monday, March 14, 2005

Saminar

Now because i am a science student and i have 2 graduation classes this semester i should work 24/7 but because i have 3 bazars coming up on my schedual i am about to kill my self and pull my hair so the writing period is hidding for sometime and my imagination is on my papers lately i will stop sharing cross words (messed up writings) with you people because i can switch your brains to the antartica and this is not good.

When i start to be a hard worker student i start having these incomplete sentinces and mixed feelings, ready to fall in love with my pillows mafee mashakel. This year i desided to fall in love with my hand work and do some stuff that i would get paid back on them instead of volenteering in companies that temd to steel my weird ideas and sing them under their name.

Anyways poeple be patient with me , you might find me MORE big time kid than befor or more mature who knows , i might be kinky , stressed , happy , emotional, whatever, so more picture will come up and less words will be written ...and if any are then becareful with your brains ! (Kidding).

Now i'm back on Mr.Atkins life style for the power of its energy because i have to study , work and train to punch sweet purg back.

Ziggy marley is being somekind of a freak these days he is so daloo3 and maynoon , they say pets take their owners personalty so no wonder.

i have a huge seminar tomorrow that i didnt start reading for it _oh lord_ and i have these braces in my mouth killing me i dont know how am i going to talk. My biggest enimy Dr.Al'3arabely will be there oh god i wish i can pull her hair and tear her apart may she live in her fungal dome and then i am having these 2 great projects about kuwait shores i am not going to say anymore detail la te6la3ly al '3arabaly min ta7at my chair .. people if she ever appear in your faces please stay calm .

okay to much garga no good befor my seminar.

I love you all bloggers
take care and who knows my e-mails plz don't stop it i like it .

2 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm Saa-mi-naaar ;) no more 2 say ;)

3/15/2005 12:09 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

heheheey helarious

3/15/2005 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home