Friday, June 10, 2005

Back to School!


Good reason to go to...
No way school can be missed or late on any class with this glass sealing metro.

Spring semester closed its doors and opened summer semesters for us to catch.
I've learned a lot in the past three months (spring semester)
and specially in Kuwait university I have learned many valuable things that I never thought I would be part of one day.
Here I am with those new skills I wonder if I can use them ever in my life.
I have learned that if you want an A in any class first you should choose the good teacher_ and I mean by good hear a teacher who can change grade_ then you should spend all semester running after that teacher and kiss his @$$ and always be there when he needs someone to pick things for him, (so I learned that if u want to reach your sky's you should kiss@#$s) .



  • I learned that you should always act that you are sick or tired because you've been working hard even if you don't get good grades they will help you, and always lie and get advantage of anything that happens in your family.. Never hide your tears or fears to teachers.
  • I 've learned too that you should never do what others tell you but always get more information about every thing even if you don't need it. And always go tell your teacher before any others.
  • Never say the word NO to your teacher or be the first one to answer your teachers question wait until someone speak out then show off your smartness.
  • I have learned that you should never trust anyone and never believe any student word about any teacher or a way to study .. And if you ever wanted to learn how to study just go to your teacher and he/she will help you. And if you need to know about the teacher if he is good or not as a neighbor teacher never a student..Because students lie!
  • never let anyone speak for you unless its about changing the exam date you should never talk .
  • No one will really wish you luck or help you to success even though they know and they believe that they don't want what you are willing to get. (so open your eyes)
  • Just do what you see its right to your doctor from your doctor and never take any body's word else than your teacher.

Kuwait university teaches you how to lie and act and kiss @$$s unfortunately is also teaches students how to use the vitamin (WoW) very important even in our university's.

Smile you are in Kuwait. And now I can't wait for tomorrow the summer semester to learn more about this University :) ready to humble bumble in those corridors and those offices.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

You can't wait huh? I can.. I am in dire need of a vacation and I can't stand another semester of school.. fortunately though this is my last summer in kuwait university and so will it be my last fall semester :D

6/10/2005 11:12 PM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

allah yekon eb 3onkom wallah!
you know you reminded me of a funny story that happened to me ages ago in KU...I was back home for summer break my friend from highschool asked me to attend a lecture with her...although I really didn't want to go but I thought it would be great to see old highschool friends...any how...al mo7athara kanat eb kolyat al tejara...o kan class seyasa o egte9ad..shay chethe...almodares ga3ed yeshra7 3an al 3amala al ajnabeya...all of the sudden wa7ed min al6alaba yen6 o yes'ala 3an al zawaj min ajnabeya...I thought to myself akeed becha3ma wegoola stay on topic...wala al doctoor al7abeeb yehed almo7athara wesolif 3an alzawaj 3an ajnabeya...he wasted an entire hour on that...I was shocked!

6/11/2005 12:32 AM  
Blogger Exceer said...

Its good that you have the energy for the summer semester..
And interesting list i have to say!

Will be useful for me if i decide i need a second degree :P

6/11/2005 3:23 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Taking a summer class isn't that bad! You get rid of hard classes by registering just for that class so you don't have to worry about the other classes you take during the normal semester! I know someone who's taking 9 credits (3 classes) this summer course at KU! I hope all those who attend KU have agood summer session and I wish them all the best!

As for students at KU, I wouldn't go soo far as to say that "All" of them lie! Maybe the majoritiy since this generation is the kind that stabs people in the back to get better results for themselves! The concept of Live and Let Live, or The Golden Rule: Do onto others as you would have them do onto you don't apply anymore now! That really SUX!

BTW have you watched the movie D.E.B.S? Seems like if KU teaches you to lie then all we need in Kuwait is a school for Spies, just like in the movie!

6/11/2005 8:18 AM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

This is a looooong post.... nooni whats it about?
:)

6/11/2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

Jacki ducki fella : i wish you all the luck .. the thing is i love what i am studying :) and this is new to me so thats why im excited and i only have 1 course :) and this is my first summer semester in KU :) they used to be CSULB. so lets see how summer is in kuwait.

Jelly: lessa mashofteeesh 7aagaa we have a marine geology course(oceanography) we talk the whole lecture about majles al oma :)

f: yeah you will need it believe me but if u can do it :) because i learned but didnt learn how to use it yet :D

the stallion: well i dont know this is my first summer in kuwait i usually take summer classes abroad for fun :) i have to check this movie i dont know it :)

Bo-ghazi: sorry i forgot you are blind :S its about what i learned in my last semester in Kuwait university.. and what student do to get A's. :) so no worries you dont need to learn these things anyhow.. but these things will show you why il sh'3l bil kuwait takes for ever to be done..specially in il wezarat :D

6/11/2005 1:57 PM  
Blogger Anti_Reason said...

Whhaaat?!

Discussions of parliament in an oceanography class, and mixed marriages in a political economics class??? Hehehehe! Too bad I didn�t attend KU, the place sounds fun :-)

I�m visiting someone over there in a couple of days � I�ll ask to see the oceanography professor!

6/11/2005 7:44 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

hehehe oh yeah you will enjoy meeting him he is big time geek at the same time crazy :)

6/11/2005 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home