Thursday, March 17, 2005

Today's bazaar.


Today was the bazaar day at that school I mentioned before. All of my friends and family came and gathered on our table (my table and other friends and family) we were a whole bunch of people . The place was perfectly organized, kids had that Dj from virgin records and face painting bar and coffee and juices , star magazine , layalina ?fcorse" those jumping airpumped things, stores from all kinds even McDonald's was there. It was brilliant every thing was great special the virgin record Dj which really showed what talented breakdancers we have in Kuwait kids from all ages from 5 to 21 years old dance perfectly on those beats I personally was amazed.

I really was happy that all my friends where there with their husbands and kids, we didn't see each other from their wedding day, I believe this is the system in this country when your friend gets married that's it she is busy with her new life and never hear from them till an occasion pops up and they are interested in it. I stood there on that table surrounded with love birds around me each busy with their partner and I was standing trying to fit my self in any of those gathering. Then I noticed gurl there is one is buying anything and there is no place for you to fit in, every body was talking about their marriage life and some stories that a single women can't share. For the first time in my whole life I felt so lonely, and wished I was married. I never had this feeling before and never thought of marriage at all till today when I was there with all the mom's and wife's.

I've always been against marriage because I didn't want to get involve with someone and give him all I have to face the truth then that he is cheating on me and not worth it specially with the fixed marriage in this country. I might sound a little sympathetic, I am not trying to be one. Like today with those girls the only ones who I never saw their husband cheat on them where the girls who married foreigners, while the others they always broke my heart . One of my friends was talking to me about her new "boyfriend" and how great he is and bla bla then I noticed he is my others friends husband and this story repeated twice after that with two other friends who were the wives and I noticed their husbands with my class mates. Now this leave two of my friends left with out cheating stories and this made me little bit more optimistic about marriage until the news shocked me , one of the two her husband flirted with me like million times and I never noticed until he dared calling me and asking me to meet him alone!! It was a shock. And the last friends who was at the hospital delivering their new baby went home to get the news of her husband affair in her own house.

O taboony ma at3aqad?

so back to the story , i tried to be optimistic today and see the good part of me being single around those love birds , i couldn't ! I was standing there alone with no one behind my back to stop those flirting men from messing around with me, They come looking at my work and here they start being malaqa, and no one is behind my back to stop them, i couldnt handle the place anymore they made me lose my self esteem and felt like a cheap bitch while I was selling my stuff,I simply greeted all the love birds goodbye and ran to my car,I felt like a little baby trying to hide behind her mother. Once I reached my car I felt home I felt same I drove fast home to kiss my bird and feel safe.

N.P; this picture is one of the things I made its earring and necklace made from crochet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

smart woman stay single

3/17/2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

:(

3/17/2005 7:52 PM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

Don’t be fooled with the love bird attitude, you have no idea what’s hidden behind that smile, and how much envious of you.. just to be in your shoes.. they all miss being like you terribly so..

3/18/2005 8:57 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

:) don precious thank you !

3/19/2005 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home