Saturday, April 02, 2005

Home


My other face is about to be uncovered, I am insecure I am sad, my tears are plugging my vision, my throat is sour
I feel insecure
Things around me are changing, my friends changed my family changed the whole world around me is changing and yet I am not cool with the changes I can't accept the fact that one day I am not going to see you when we used to meet for breakfasts I can't imagine how I am going to wake up in the morning without your greeting I don’t know how I am going to smile without you teasing me nor tickling me all over and making fun of the way I laugh
I can't imagine you are about to leave me right here with no one to call a friend
I can't believe when I will take my first steps into the real world you will not be there to advice me
Still things are not clear to me
Are you really leaving? How could you? How could you even think about it ? Who is going to punch you every time you need a hug? Who is going to throw you with a pillow every time you flirt? Who is going to play with your hair before you go sleep?
Tell me
How could you think of going and leaving me here all alone!?
please dont leave home

4 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

someone tickles you all over in the morning :P ????

4/03/2005 11:54 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

yes!

4/03/2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm now now now, who would that be miss piggy :P?

4/03/2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

hehe you num num

4/03/2005 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home